Last week. Oh last week. You were a hectic one. Here’s a random list of some things I did, just because. Just because it’s not all about decorating over here.
- I enrolled Emma (my 3 year old) in dance. Tap, Ballet and Jazz. She (and I) loved it and we have that once a week now.
- We visited a church’s children’s day out program. I’m thinking of putting her in something like that twice a week, but I’m scared. Scared to leave her, scared of sicknesses, and I’m just going to miss her. She’s my little buddy and I love being with her. That’s why I’m a stay at home mom right? To stay home with my kids? Yea, I have issues about this obviously.
- I went grocery shopping. With both kids and no help for the first time. It went well!
- I thought about working out.
- I ate lots of cookie dough. It’s a bad addiction I have.
- I flipped through the tv channels acting like I have time to watch a show. But honestly it was just mindless remote clicking knowing full well I don’t have time to watch anything in its entirety.
- I thought about projects I want to do and got sad there’s no time to do any of them.
- I thought about Fall and got happy.
- I went to Target.
- I cried.
- I probably got mad at my husband sometime last week–I really don’t remember.
- I cursed at my computer and Iphoto.
- I still did a load of laundry every single day I can’t believe it!
- I went back to Target.
- I went for a walk with my family.
- I visited my brother and sister in law’s new home.
- I went to church.
- I dreamt of a beach vacation, like in one of those huts on the water. Tahiti anyone?
- I praised my husband for fixing my computer.
- I cooked 4 nights in a row. But I can’t even remember what I cooked right now.
- I took pictures of my kids.
- I went and browsed around Hobby Lobby, Michael’s and Home Depot just to get out of the house a bit.
- I watched HSN and QVC too much last week (during the night feedings).
- I watched too many infomercials (also during night feedings). By the way, that Insanity workout looks nuts!!
- I tried to go clothes shopping but that was a mistake.
- Then I thought about working out again. After another bite of cookie dough.
And that’s all I can think of now. I think I managed to take a shower or 2 last week too? Exciting stuff y’all. Maybe this week will be more exciting? And maybe I’ll make this a weekly series, just because. Just because it’s random and funny. It would be cool to be able to say I actually worked out and didn’t eat any cookie dough this coming week. :)
Time is precious. Very very precious. And while it may seem like I am complaining with that list, I totally am not. These are just real life things that I do–besides the decorating and DIY. :)
So, how was your week last week?!