You all seemed to enjoy last week’s post on this topic, so I’m here to do it again. I loved reading all of your comments and emails saying how you could relate somehow. Made me smile. :)
So here’s how my week went down. It actually was more exciting than than last!
- Emma is becoming quite the dancer. Had a great dance class, has mastered the plie, and I’m pretty sure she is the teacher’s favorite. That’s my girl. :)
- Had Taco Tuesday again. My husband makes the best fried tortilla shells and chips, and he even surprised us all by frying up some other Mexican dessert. Tuesdays are our healthy day around here.
- Went to Target again but did not buy any more cookie dough. Hallelujah. I did buy a few Jillian Michael’s workout DVD’s though.
- I finished what cookie dough was left in the fridge, then I did my first workout. No lie.
- Had a nice surprise of some mailbox money come in. Just unexpected blessings is what it was.
- My birthday was Thursday! Tried to have lunch with my husband at his work but that was a fail. He made up for it with dinner though and an ice cream cake!
- Oh yea, let’s not forget my birthday gift!
- I went shopping at H&M (we just got one a few months ago) and got lots of cute clothes for the girls. They have the cutest stuff and are great prices!
- I tried to clothes shop for me again, but like last week, it was another mistake. I have to come to the realization my body won’t change in a week’s time. And yes I know, it probably won’t change either if I keep eating fried taco shells once a week. Blah.
- I looked around in Sephora dreaming of new makeup. I love that place. And makeup.
- We took all the kiddos to the beach and it was so fun. The ocean really is mesmerizing to a young child and it’s so sweet.
- I started working on a little project.
- I tried working out again to Jillian Michaels but barely could. I have a bad knee, I think from my tennis days. Yes I was a tennis star back in the day. :)
- I still dreamt of a nice beach vacation with turquoise water. Galveston Island did NOT satisfy my dream.
- I still didn’t get to watch a TV show last week–maybe just a little bit of Nancy Grace.
- I don’t think I even cooked last week which was a change from last week. All I remember is Taco Tuesday which my husband did.
- I blew my hair dry and put on makeup. But only because we went to my mom’s yesterday for my late birthday party.
- And you know how this ends right? With more cake. So last week’s issue seemed to be cake instead of cookie dough. I wonder what this week will bring….
So see, things were a little better right? How was your week?