Doing these year-end favorite posts are some of my favorite ones to write! Because I get to show you all of the things I’ve been loving throughout the year, from all sorts of categories. I hope you will try some out and love them as much as me. It was hard not to make this list too long!
So let’s get to it.
These are in no particular order…
- Under Armour water bottle. TRUST me. It’s worth the $30. I got mine at Academy but you can get on Amazon here too. It doesn’t sweat on the outside and keeps your water cold for HOURS. Like, at least 24 hours. And never leaks. It’s really crazy. And totally awesome.
- ART Skincare system from Young Living. They just redid it recently including the packaging, and I am in love with it!! I really look forward to it each night and my skin feels great. Plus the scent is lighter on this newly reformulated system, and I really like that.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish powder. Oftentimes I just put on some moisturizer and this powder on top. It gives enough coverage for me and it’s still light enough. I really like it. And it does look even better if you finish off with this after applying your regular foundation. I am a powder and foundation junkie!
- Reunion Ready: Build Muscle. Lose Fat. Get Ready. : This is a special favorite of 2014 because this just so happens to be my brother-in-law’s book that was just released!! From one go-getter to another, I am super proud of him. He accomplishes everything he puts his heart and mind into, and I’m so happy for him and my sister. He said he was going to be a chiropractor, open up a business in Houston, and he did. He said he was going to write a book and he did. He’s done a lot more too, like get ripped in the process. This is available on Kindle now, and will be released in paperback soon.
- Chanel Hydra Beauty Nourishing Lip Balm – Now this stuff isn’t cheap y’all. It’s $50. For a lip balm. But I have some crazy lips, and this stuff works wonders on them. I found out about it through a forum, and I’ve been hooked ever since. In fact, I just bought another jar for my husband to wrap and give me for Christmas. :)
- Sheerlume Brightening Cream from Young Living. I’ve been using this cream since June, and love love love it! I like to use it at night for extra moisture while I sleep. And it smells amazing!!
- Michael Kors Watch: I couldn’t find the exact one I have, but this is close. Mine is two-toned but has 1 gold section going down the middle. It’s big and chunky and definitely a statement piece! And I don’t wear a lot of jewelry so this is perfect for me and makes me feel more put together, even when I’m not.
- iPhone 6 Plus (gold): This is coming from the girl who was not going to get the plus, but I am SO glad I did. It is awesome! And I don’t know how I ever used my tiny iPhone 5 before after having this one. :)
- Aria Diffuser from Young Living: A splurge for a diffuser, but so so worth it. It’s like having a spa right in your bedroom.
- Oral-B Glide dental floss – Yes, random, but that is a favorite of mine. I floss every single day (so should you!) and this is the only one I will use. I’ve tried many, but they don’t compare. The others feel just like a wimpy string between your teeth, while this glide one actually pulls the funk out well. You’re welcome for that illustration.
- Immupro from Young Living – This is an amazing product that supports your immune system.
- Born Boots (Style Roxie) – I think I even had these in my favorites last year, but since I am still wearing them, and still loving them, they made the cut again.
- Cuisinart Keurig – What else is there to say about a Keurig? It’s a Keurig. And it’s coffee. Win win. We use it MULTIPLE times per day.
- Italian Roast Barista Coffee K-cup – This is my most favorite coffee for the Keurig. It was once hard to find, but now my grocery store has it. It is THE best.
- NingXia Red from Young Living – I can’t say enough things about this powerful antioxidant drink. If you have been thinking about ordering it but keep putting it off, order it!! You won’t be sorry.
And that’s it for this year’s favorites guys! I love each thing to pieces and I know you will too.
For the Young Living products I mentioned, you can find out more about Young Living on my essential oils page here. I could have easily done an oily favorites post this year, but I know not all of you use them (yet!) so I wanted to mix it up a bit. :)
Hope you enjoy!! Do any of you use or have any of the items I listed?